With over 35 years of experience, OCRV Center is your #1 choice for RV collision repair, RV body work and overall maintenance when it comes to your RV. When you choose OCRV Center, you can feel confident knowing that your RV will look better than the day you bought it! We guarantee that all your RV needs can and will be fulfilled with us! Just ask any one of our hundreds of satisfied customers!
[su_pullquote align=”right”]”OCRV Center over-delivered for us! We will definitely be coming back to have more work done on our coach! Thank you!!”
-Robert & Jane W.[/su_pullquote]
In the world of RV’s, motorcoaches, buses, motorhomes, heavy duty and medium duty trucks, there’s no facility that combines the passion, skills, experience, tools, and variety of disciplines that we bring to your needs! We have in-house body men (real metalworkers), paint technicians, carpenter, flooring/counters, and onsite RV service technicians!
RV Repair Services Offered:
[su_list icon=”icon: wrench” icon_color=”#bb0909″]
- All insurances accepted – In-house service writers ensure that your repairs are covered!
- General Maintenance – Generator service, oil changes, tire and brake inspections. We keep your RV ready for the road!
- Roof repairs – We can section, repair or replace aluminum, fiberglass, steel, rubberized EPDM, and caulking.
- Heavy frame repair – Body lock frame system, frame straighten, frame bends, frame sleeving, extension, modification.
- Full engine service – Complete engine service and repair.
- Collision and body work – Expert metal workers, fiberglass repair, and all body work.
- Sheet metal fabrication and repair – Re-Construction of parts, RV doors, steel, aluminum & sheet metal of all kinds.
- Paint experts – Paint matching, metallics, custom airbrushing, custom built 55′ paint booths specifically designed for RV paint services.